• The Egyptian School has been established for more than thirty-six years under the direction and supervision of the Cultural Office.
• The Egyptian Cultural Office in the United Kingdom runs the Egyptian School in London on Saturday every week, every year throughout the academic year (September / April) every year form primary to preparatory and secondary level, including religious education "Islamic and Christian"
• Teaching in these classes a distinguished elite of Egyptian teachers residing in the United Kingdom and specialists in the teaching of all subjects for all grades who have teaching experience in schools in the United Kingdom and familiar with the Egyptian curriculums as the majority of them previously taught the Egyptian curriculums in Egypt.
• The Egyptian curriculums, including mathematics and science curriculum is taught in English and is most distinguished and advanced than Math and Science in British schools.
• Registration and enrolment for the academic year begins in August and study begins in September at the Egyptian school in:
Haverstock School, 24 Haverstock Hill, Chalk Farm, London, NW3 2BQ
Contact Us :
Facebook Page: Egyptian School in London
فرحه التلاميذ واستلام الشهادات في اخر يوم بالمدرسه المصريه
اخر يوم في العام للمدرسه المصريه المكتب الثقافي
Copyright © Egyptian Cultural Bureau 2016
24 Haverstock Hill School - Chalk Farm - NW3 2BQ - London- Landline: +44 20 7491 7720